(1) The presented Edition of book Intelligence Bureau (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive Recruitment Exam (Preliminary) 20 Practice Sets prepared for a manner that will be very helpful for the candidates who is appearing in upcoming exams.
(2) This book consists 20 Practice Sets. Every practice set divided in Five Parts: General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, General Intelligence and Reasoning, English Language, General Studies.
(3) Previous year 2017 solved paper also included in the book. The Book contains 2000 MCQs that will provide aspirants much-needed confidence. Moreover, the book provides in-depth and detailed solutions along with proper explanations. The book highly recommended sharpening your Problem Solving skills.
(4) Based on the latest pattern and syllabus, the book will prove very useful for study, Self-Practice and during the precious moments before the exam.
(5) The book covers a lot of questions from the past competitive exams. The book is a must for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II/Executive and other exam aspirants also.