The presented book is extremely useful for the candidates preparing for the NTA UGC, TEACHING AND RESEARCH APTITUDE examination which is conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA). This guide is written in very lucid manner so student can easily understand each topic. The solved paper and practice sets given in the book are helpful in preparing for the exam as well as to make the candidates fully aware of the method of examination.
Other important features of the book are:
1. Collection of 5200 objective type questions with explanations for the practice of the candidates.
2. Complete solutions of 10 solved papers from 2014-19 with 5 practice sets.
3. Presentation of questions and explanation are in simple language for easy understanding.
4. In the interpretations of the questions and solution special emphasis is given to the veracity of the facts.
5. Practice set questions are set as per the latest examination method and pattern.