"The new edition of IIT-JEE (Main and Advanced) Physics is designed to present a whole package of Physics study preparation, sufficing the requirements of the aspirants who are preparing for the upcoming exam.
Highlights of the Book
• JEE Main and Advanced Solved Papers 2022 and 2020 included
• Exam Patterns for JEE Main and Advanced included
• An Analysis of IIT JEE included
• Concepts are explained in detail
• Chapters are compiled with Previous Years’ Questions
• Answers to Questions included with Explanations
• Presence of accurate Figures and Tables
• Five sets of Mock Tests are also included at the end
• Based on pattern of NCERT Books
17 Years of IIT-JEE Chapter wise and; Topic wise Solved Papers PHYSICS’ with Value with Value Added Notes covers the whole syllabus distributing in 24 Chapters.
This book serves to be a suitable Study Guide for the aspirants, with focus on Qualitative Preparation and Systematic understanding of the Syllabus and Examination Level. With provision for self-assessment in Mock Tests, this book stands beneficial in imprinting concepts in the mind.
The book comprises chapters such as:
• Physical World And Measurement
• Laws Of Motions
• Rotational Motions
• Sound Waves
• Current Electricity
• Atomic Structure
• Electronics And Communication System and so on.